Exclusives & Updates
Join our Ten Mens Club Telegram Channel
Download the App and click the button below to join
NEW NAKED ZONE
Level 4 MAZE
From 6pm to 9pm
Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday
FREE YOGA & PILATES TRIAL SESSION
Tuesday, 7 February 2023, 7~8pm
30mins Yoga Session
30mins Pilates Session
FREE Trial Session for ALL.
RSVP your slot online
Ten Mens Club in collaboration with Kuan & Seng Fitness
BASIC SHIBARI CLASS
8th Class Date : Sunday, 26 Feb 2023
(Open for booking)
Time : 4pm to 5:30pm (90mins)
Venue : Ten Mens Club
Fee : $30 per pax for Member
Fee : $35 per pax for Non member
(Fee including Entrance & 10m Rope)
FULL MOON NITE
Sunday, 5 February 2023 starts 6pm
We would like to introduce our new Monthly Nite - Full Moon Nite.
Time : 15th of every Lunar Month
See you soon!!!
We are pleased to announce our New Weekend & Public Holiday Eve Operating Hours.
**Toothbrush Set (Free) & Blanket (Rental) Available**
See you soon!!!
MYSTIQUE MASQUERADE NITE
Saturday, 10 December 2022 starts 6pm
Swimwear or Underwear or Nothing
BOXER SHORTS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Free Flow of Drinks, Beers & Cocktails*
at selected timing & while stocks last
COME WORK WITH US
Join the Team
Position Title: Club Attendant
Work Type: Full Time (Local or Foreigner are all welcome)
Salary: SGD$1,300 per month (Basic), Overtime 1.5x, Allowance and Accommodation provided (For Work Permit Holder only).
• To maintain a courteous attitude and greet members and guests at all times.
• To ensure the overall cleanliness of the restrooms/shower rooms/lockers & etc. including cleaning the toilets, sauna, steam room &, etc.
• To ensure locker keys and towels are returned by members.
• To physically remain within the Changing Room premises at all times and inform the Senior Attendant or Manager at the end of each shift before signing off.
• To regularly check and ensure that all lockers are properly maintained and in good working condition
• To consistently ensure that towels are clean, in good condition, folded, and issued to members upon request.
• To ensure that all soiled towels are compiled and sent for washing while clean towels are stocked at a required level.
• To ensure other amenities such as mouthwash, hair gels, toilet paper &, etc. are kept within the required level and inform the Manager if there is a need to replenish them.
• To always maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and safety within and outside the Changing Room premises
• To report all breakdowns or defects to the Manager.
• To be vigilant of the Club’s ongoing activities/events/promotions and ensure its full support and participation for its success.
• To assist in gathering comments or feedback from members or guests regularly.
• To report and record any Lost & Found items and submit the items together with the report to the Manager for safekeeping.
• To perform any other related duties as assigned by the Senior or Manager.
• Minimum completed Primary education
• No experience is required as training will be provided
Skills & Knowledge
• Able to write and communicate in simple English or Chinese
• Independent and able to work with minimum supervision
• Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin/Malay.
• Able to use messaging apps for communication
• Pleasant disposition, friendly and hardworking with a positive attitude
• Able to work on shifts, weekends, and public holidays.